Study carrels and open tables provide comfortable study space. Wirless networks and ethernet jacks support laptop connectivity.
Recent improvements include:
- more study seats - 100 study seats are equipped with electrical outlets for laptop use; laptop lounge chairs and carrels are also available
- more collaborative rooms - ten new group study rooms available. 302B holds 10 students and is first come first served. 302A, 301A-H are reservable online and room capacity varies from 2 to 10 students.
- more access to electricity for laptop users - new study tables, laptop lounge chairs, and group study rooms provide easy access to electricity
- more printer/scanner/copiers on east side - new "printer bar" holds 3 printer/scanner/copiers and 1 photocopier
- fast network connectivity - 1 gigabit per second
- Information Desk - open all building hours with help for questions and printer issues on the 3rd floor