- Lower Level - 4 printers, 1 large-scale plotter, 1 Value Transfer Station to add money to USCard discretionary account
- 2nd Floor - 4 printer/scanner/copiers, 1 photocopier
- 3rd Floor - 4 printer/scanner/copiers, 1 photocopier
- Lower Level
- ITS laptops are equipped with both the Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.10.4 operating systems.
- ITS laptops are equipped with the same software packages available on computing center desktops
- Policies and procedures are listed at http://itservices.usc.edu/spaces/laptoploaner/
- 1st Floor
- Library provides 70 PC laptops equipped with the same software suite available in ITS computer labs as well as DVD drives
- 8 hour checkout, no renewals, no holds
- available on a first-come, first served basis and must be returned to the Leavey circulation desk by the due date/time to avoid fines
- patrons must complete and sign a borrowing agreement form
Monitors to connect your laptop to - for larger display
Equipment for checkout (see Checkout Policies):
1st Floor Circulation Desk
These items are available in complete kits:
- Camcorder kits (5): Sony Bloggie camcorders.
- Audio Recorder kits (5): Marantz PMD660 Digital Audio Recorder with microphone, cable, battery and hard case.
These items are also available for checkout:
- Cameras: Canon PowerShot with battery, 4 GB memory card and soft case.
- Cameras: Nikon Coolpix with battery, 2 GB memory card and soft case
- LCD Projector: Sanyo PLC-XU55A
Printing in Leavey
Leavey Library provides printing options from all library research terminals and Information Commons computers. Library users can also send print jobs wirelessly from a laptop or any other networked computer by uploading the file to labprint.usc.edu.
Print output is available in 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 in color OR black & white. Printouts can only be paid for by USCard (discretionary account or payroll deduction) or by a Print/Copy card that can be purchased at the Doheny, Leavey, or Science & Engineering libraries.
Pricing for Printing
- Black & White: 12c
- Double-sided Black & White: 16c (per sheet)
- Color: 50c
- Double-sided Color: 70c (per sheet)
USCard Automated Value Transfer Station
A transfer station to add cash to discretionary USCard accounts is located on Leavey's Lower Level.
For more information, please see www.usc.edu/libraries/printing
Ten viewing stations with 20'' monitors and region-free DVDs are in the A/V Room, along with three VCR players. For information about usage guidelines and checking out materials, see Policies.