- Go to any USC Libraries Xerox Multifunction Printer and insert a USB drive into the slot located to the left of the main screen.
- Log in by either swiping your USCard or USC Print & Copy Card or entering your credentials.
- Browse the files on the USB drive on the pop-up screen. Please note that only "Print-Ready" files (PDF, XPS, TIFF, JPEG, TXT) can be printed from a USB device. To print other file formats, you will need to submit your print job via Libraryprint.usc.edu, Mobile Print or from a Libraries Desktop (Lab) Workstation.
- Select the document you want to print.
- Select "Print" located in the top right hand corner.
©2018 University of Southern California