©2017 University of Southern California
Your USCard account can be used for both copying and printing. For all current USC students, faculty or Staff, USC Library recommends that you make use of your USCard account. USCard will also create department cards for academic departments or project teams.
If you do not wish to use your USCard or if you are not a USC student, staff or faculty, you can purchase a Library Print/Copy card in the Doheny Library.
Pricing for Printing
- Black & White: 12¢
- Double-sided Black & White: 16¢ (per sheet)
- Color: 50¢
- Double-sided Color: 70¢ (per sheet)
Be careful! If you choose a color printer, every page will be at color prices whether it's color or not. To save money, print your color pages separately.
Pricing for Copying
- Black & White: 12¢ per side
- Color: 50¢ per side
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO DISCOUNT FOR DOUBLE-SIDED COPYING.
Adding Value to your USCard
There are two options for adding value to your USCard account
- Leavey Library USCard Value Transfer machine allows you to enter bills for the amount you want to add. It can be found in the Ahmanson Information Commons on the ground floor of the building.
- USCard 24/7 Customer Service Line (213-740-8709),
- Visit the Customer Service Counter in Parking Stucture X on the ground floor
- To add funds online, click here. You'll be instructed in how to add funds to your USCard via the web.
Checking your USCard Balance
- Your available balance will be displayed when you print to a library copier, and when you swipe your card through a copier payment system.
- You can also check your available balance at the USCard Value Transfer machine in Leavey Library and at the Library Copy/Print Card vending machine in the Doheny Library.
Library Copy/Print Card Payment
Purchasing a Copy/Print Card
A Copy/Print Card vending machine is located in the Doheny Library. The minimum value that can be added is $1.00, and the cards are not rechargeable. When purchasing a Copy/Print Card, please follow the instruction on the screen. Note that after the card is dispensed, you need to swipe it through the machine (magnetic stripe up) within 30 seconds to activate the funds.