NOTE: DML 233 and DML 241 are no longer available for room reservations.
To request DML 240, please contact Patty Johnson, Senior Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although the USC Libraries allows its spaces to be used, it is not a full-service conference center and does not provide Event Management or Facilities support.
- It is the full responsibility of the Client organizing the event to arrange for any service needs including audio-visual support, room setup, catering, custodial, parking, etc.
- If you need an Event Manager or event planning tools, please visit the Cultural Relations and University Events web site at www.usc.edu/dept/pubrel/specialeventsfor more information.
- The space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. After the request has been submitted, an applicant will be notified if the request has been approved.
- Acceptable use of the space is only for one time academic-related activities, such as lectures, conferences, or readings. Due to high demand for our spaces from campus groups, we can not accept reservations for meeting space or other nonacademic uses.
- Online reservation requests must be received at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
- The room is set up lecture style with a capacity of 135.
- For audio-visual needs, built-in audio with one microphone at the podium, projector, and screen are included.
- For additional microphones or tech support, please contact Take One Productions (877) 825-3146 or Gear Connection (714) 593-9861.
- The Client is responsible for providing a laptop if needed.
- For building and room hours, please check the USC Libraries website https://libraries.usc.edu/locations/doheny-memorial-library.
- If you plan to have food and/or beverages, please provide linens (paper or cloth) to protect the tables.
- Please clean up after your event and remove the trash. To arrange for custodial services prior to your event, please contact Facilities Management Services at email@example.com.
- For directions to the closest parking lot, please review USC campus maps.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days in advance. If you need to cancel your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please leave the room clean and in good condition. All areas must be properly restored after the event. Repeated abuse may result in suspension of reservation privileges.
Other venue options on campus include:
- Scheduling Office (Ronald Tutor Campus Center, Bovard, Outdoor Spaces)
- University Club
- Classroom Scheduling