NOTE: DML 233, Intellectual Commons is no longer available for room reservations.
DML 240, Friends of the USC Libraries Lecture Hall
1. Although the USC Libraries allows its spaces to be used, it is not a full-service conference center and does not provide Event Management or Facilities support.
It is the full responsibility of the Client organizing the event to arrange for any service needs including audio-visual support, room setup, catering, custodial, parking, etc.
2. For building and room hours, please check the USC Libraries website https://libraries.usc.edu/locations/doheny-memorial-library.
3. For audio-visual needs, please contact Take One Productions (877) 825-3146 or Gear Connection (714) 593-9861.
The Friends of the USC Libraries Lecture Hall, Room 240 has built-in audio with one microphone at the podium, projector, and screen.
For additional microphones or tech support, please contact one of the audio-visual vendors listed above. The Client is responsible for providing a laptop if needed.
4. If you plan to have food and/or beverages, please provide linens (paper or cloth) to protect the tables.
5. Please clean up after your event and remove the trash. To arrange for custodial services prior to your event, please contact Facilities Management Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. For directions to the closest parking lot, please review USC campus maps.
7. If you need an Event Manager or event planning tools, please visit the USC Office of Cultural Relations and University Events web site at www.usc.edu/dept/pubrel/specialevents for more information.
8. Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days in advance. If you need to cancel your event, please email email@example.com.
9. Please leave the room clean and in good condition. All areas must be properly restored after the event. Repeated abuse may result in suspension of reservation privileges.
If you have any questions or to request DML 240, Friends of the USC Libraries Lecture Hall, please contact Patty Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.