Your USCard account can be used for both copying and printing. For all current USC students, faculty or Staff, USC Library recommends that you make use of your USCard account. USCard will also create department cards for academic departments or project teams.
If you do not wish to use your USCard or if you are not a USC student, staff or faculty, you can purchase a Library Print & Copy Card in the Doheny Memorial Library or at the Norris Medical Library.
Black & White
- 8 1/2" x 11" Single-Sided: 12¢
- 11" x 17" Single-Sided: 18¢
- 8 1/2" x 11" Double-sided Black & White 8 1/2 x11: 16¢ (per sheet)
- 11" x 17" Double-sided Black & White : 30¢ (per sheet)
- 8 1/2" x 11" Single-Sided: 50¢
- 11" x 17" Single-Sided: 60¢
- 8 1/2" x 11" Double-sided: 70¢ (per sheet)
- 11" x 17" Double-sided: $1 (per sheet)
Adding Value to your USCard
Options for adding value to your USCard account
- Leavey Library USCard Value Transfer machine allows you to enter bills for the amount you want to add. It can be found in the Ahmanson Information Commons on the ground floor of the building.
- USCard 24/7 Customer Service Line (213-740-8709),
- At University Park Campus, visit the Customer Service Counter in Parking Stucture X on the ground floor
- At Health Sciences Campus, visit the USCard Office in the Seaver Residence Hall across from the Credit Union
- To add funds online, click here. You'll be instructed in how to add funds to your USCard via the web.
Checking your USCard Balance
- Your available balance will be displayed when you print to a library copier, and when you swipe your card through a copier payment system.
- You can also check your available balance at the USCard Value Transfer machine in Leavey Library, or at the Library Print & Copy Card vending machines in the Doheny Library and Norris Medical Library.
Library Print & Copy Card Payment
Purchasing a Print & Copy Card
Print & Copy Card vending machines are located in the Doheny Library and the Norris Medical Library. The minimum value that can be added is $1.00, and the cards are rechargeable. When purchasing a Print & Copy Card, please follow the instruction on the screen. Note that after the card is dispensed, you need to swipe it through the machine (magnetic stripe up) within 30 seconds to activate the funds. To add value to the card, insert the card and select "Deposit."