- algorithm bias and information literacy
- library outreach and collaborations with campus partners for student success and engagement
- international students and library success
- collaborations with faculty to design class projects around digital humanities, library collections, and multi-modal authoring platforms such as Scalar
- manage Leavey Library public services and operations, including public services, collection development, upgrades of learning spaces, coordination with technology, facility, and security personnel
- lead development of library student outreach initiatives for student success
- initiate collaborations with campus partners on student outreach programs, including Dornsife College, Viterbi School of Engineering, Department of Physical Therapy, Office of International Services, Student Health Promotion Strategies, Kortschak Center for Learning and Creativity
- collaborate with Ahmanson Lab, Special Collections, and faculty on student projects using digital and physical collections
- Faculty Recruitment Diversity Liaison
Frye Leadership Institute, CLIR and EDUCAUSE
Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching & Learning, California State University, Hayward.
M.L.S., Information Science, University of California, Los Angeles.
B.A., Social Sciences: History, Southern California College.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Leavey Library