Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, Health Sciences, Science & Engineering
- Provide direction for the Science & Engineering and Health Sciences Libraries in collaboration with Heads
- Provide overall oversight of the Wilson Dental Library at the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry
- Ensure stakeholders are aware of collections, resources and services that support programs.
- In collaboration, drive programmatic initiatives across libraries.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC; Master of Science in Library Science (MSLS), 2008
The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA; BA in English, 2000
Other relevant education:
Higher Education Resources Services (HERS) Leadership Institute, Denver, CO, June 13th - 25th, 2016
Harvard Leadership Institute for Academic Librarians, Boston, MA, July 27th - 31st, 2015
American Dental Association/Forsyth Institute, Evidence-Based Dentistry Course, Boston, MA, September 19th - 23rd, 2011.
New York University, Summer Publishing Institute, New York, NY, Book, Magazine, and Digital Publishing Certification, 2000
Subject Matter Expertise
- Dentistry & Dental Hygiene