Made possible through a generous gift from the USC School of International Relations, the Multi-Media Room offers the following:
A PC workstation and overhead projection system.
Self-service, point-to-point videoconferencing system available at no charge to USC faculty, staff, and students.
The room can accommodate up to 25 people for one-time classroom lectures, seminars, or special events.
Multi-Media Room Procedures
- Library faculty and staff can provide basic technical assistance in using the equipment. However, users should visit the room prior to their scheduled appointment to become familiar with the equipment and to let staff know how they would like the room to be arranged.
- For audio-visual needs beyond what is available in the Multi-Media Room, please contact your department’s IT Help Desk or either of the following Libraries-approved vendors: Take One Productions (877) 825-3146 or Gear Connection (714) 593-9861.
- It is the full responsibility of the Client organizing the event/class to arrange for any service needs including audio-visual support, catering, custodial, parking, etc.
- If audio, visual, and other settings are adjusted for an event, please return everything to their original settings before leaving.
- The Multi-Media Room is available for use Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 6:00pm, and Friday from 9:00am - 4:00pm or by special request.
- To reserve the Multi-Media Room, e-mail Rick Quintero