Gaughan & Tiberti Library History

USC opened the College of Commerce and Business Administration in 1920, one of the first business schools in Southern California. The school was renamed the Marshall School of Business in 1997 following a major donation from alumnus Gordon S. Marshall.

The Gaughan & Tiberti Library was established in August 2016 and is situated on the first floor of Jill & Frank Fertitta Hall. This library supports the teaching, learning, and research needs of Marshall School of Business students and faculty as well as the entire USC academic community. The library hosts a significant collection of business databases, and maintains a core collection of books, reference materials, and business periodicals. The Gaughan & Tiberti Library is the new home of the former Roy P. Crocker Business Library, which was in Hoffman Hall.