Accounting Library History

Accounting education has been an integral part of USC since the founding of the "College of Commerce and Business Administration" in 1920. The Elaine and Kenneth Leventhal School of Accounting was named in 1996 as a separate yet related school from Business, in recognition of the Leventhal’s support to the school and to the university. The Accounting Library opened in 1983, and has since been remodeled to support individual and collaborative study as well as enhanced access to electronic resources.