Once you have a document ready and hit the Print button:
- Choose the print location where you would like to pick up your job
- The default printer is the nearest printer to the work station you are using
- If you want to print in color be sure to select that option
- Select any print modifications from your application such as number of copies, single or double-sided, etc.
- Select OK and your print job will be sent to that printer
- Go to the selected printer and follow the easy steps:
- Look for your user name or the file name of the print job you sent
- Select your print job
- Select the "Pay with USC Card" button on the right
- USCard or a Library Copy&Print Card only
- Swipe your card and your job will begin printing
- CAL 201, Grand Avenue Library
- DML 119, Stacks 5*
- DML G4, Cinema-Television Library*
- DML G24, Music Library
- DML 110, East Asian Reference/Computer Commons*
- ONE 202, ONE National Gay & Lesbian Archives
- LVL 202, Upper Information Commons*
- LVL 103, Copy Room*
- SSL 100, Science & Engineering Library*
- VKC B40, VKC Library*
- WAH B4N, Architecture & Fine Arts Library*
*Denotes Web Printing Station via Labprint.
Color pages cost more! Print them separately from your black and white pages. Information about job costs can be found here.
Please make sure that you have adequate funds on your USCard or Print/Copy Card to cover the cost of your print job.